Wednesday 30 March 2016

charmings by saturated canary


hi everyone and welcome to my little blog.
i would like to share with you today a card using one of saturated canary's lovely rubber stamps Charmings,

charmings, saturated canary
i have coloured this little cutie with copics following along with kit and clowders' whimsical projects. (link to kitandclowder on my side bar) i have completed two of the three projects and i've really enjoyed them as they gave me a taster to what Alyce's classes where about and i must admit they have made me one happier crafter as i have found stamping and colouring are my favorite part of making my projects.
i have to be honest and say i use a variety of cute images from various stamp companies and sc are in my top five when it comes to creating a project for one of my sassy friends or girlie family member as they always fit the bill.

materials used:
6x6" Kraft card base.
papers from my stash.
sweet dixie doily die
mulberry roses
frantage
distressing tool
white lace
ink:
copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E53, E43, E57
Outfit
Blue: B91, B93, B95, B97, B99
Pink: R00, R11, E95, EV34, R59
Gloves: B91, B93, Blender
distress ink:
weathered wood.

many thanks for stopping by to visit my blog and for all your comments.
all it leave me to say is have a lovely afternoon/evening and craft happy. Ann  

No comments: