Friday 25 March 2016

colouring skills thanks to kit and clowder, using Tiddly inks images

wedding card: copics


birthday wishes: pro markers

birthday wishes: pro markers
happy birthday: copics
just sharing some of my card makes sadly i cannot list all my colour combos used as i made three of them a while ago and didn't make a note (doh) i have used a mixture of pro-marker and copic markers to colour. my first card i have used you and me baby (digi stamp), my second and third card i have used Fairy sunny day (stamp) and my fourth card is using fairy faye (digi stamp) my colouring skills have all been made possible by the lovely Alyce and her colouring classes at kit and clowder (click on link in my side bar should you want to learn).

colours used on you and me baby:
copic: skin e000, e00, e04, e11, e21,
hair: bride: w7, w5, w3, w1. groom: c7, c5, c3
clothes: bride: e000, e00, e21. groom: c10, c9, c7, c5, c3, c1, c0
i hope you all have a lovely day and manage to get some crafting in. craft happy. Ann

No comments: