Thursday 31 March 2016

to the bride and groom

hi and welcome to my little crafting blog.
yesterday i was having a major re-shuffle of my crafting area and stumbled on the very first stamps i ever bought and as usual i got side tracked and i sat down stamped and started to colour leaving my crafting mess to be sorted tonight : )


to the bride and groom, wedding
happy to report crafting mess all sorted, tidied and put away shortly after our evening meal leaving me plenty of time to construct my card as follows: distressing the edges of my image adding distress ink and a little frantage, mounted onto some ivory satin card. stamped all around the edge of some white card using one of my stempleglede stamps with distress ink and again used more around the edge stuck this onto a 6x6" white base card, then i've mounted my image at a little angle. stamped my sentiments and cut out with a spellbinder die and i've also over stamped using my stempleglede stamp  to finish.

materials used:
6x6" white card base.
stamped white card, ivory satin card
frantage
distressing tool
white lace
die: spellbinder fancy oval
ink:
memento espresso truffle
distress ink: wild honey, walnut stain
copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair: E44, e47
Outfit
e000, e00, e11, e21

many thanks for stopping by to visit my blog and for all your comments.
all it leave me to say is have a lovely afternoon/evening and craft happy. Ann  

No comments: