Saturday 7 May 2016

may the christmas season bring.............

good morning and happy Saturday to everyone.
i can't believe the weekend is here again lets hope its going to be glorious, sunny and warm.
and i hope that you all manage to get a bit of crafting in somewhere in the middle of house work ; ), i'm going to try and sneak a little in this afternoon.
onto todays share, i can't believe i've made a christmas card but i have. i have used another of the embellishments that i made a few days ago, i think they have a very Christ-massy feel to them.

stempleglede sentiments, christmas



 for my card:

  • i have cut my plain and shimmer card down to size, added double sided tape all around the edge of my plain card and rounded the corners off both my layers and base card. 
  • peel the tape off, add and rubbed in the glamour dust to the adhesive remove the excess. 
  • stamped my sentiments to left side of my shimmer card.
  • added my stick-on pearls to three corners.
  • my first layer matted onto my base card with double sided tape, second layer mounted with three d foam pads.
  • positioned and fixed my embellishment to the top right hand corner of my card to finish.
onto what i have used:
materials used:

6x6" white card base.
white shimmer and plain card from my stash.
glamour dust, stick-on pearls
stamp: stempleglede christmas sentiments
ink: memento espresso truffle
embellishment:
dried cones, mullberry flowers, pearl teardrop stems, pearl ribbon, white cheese cloth

a huge thanks to everyone for commenting on my projects i really appreciate and i enjoy reading them,
many thanks for stopping by to visit my blog.
i will be back on Monday to share my fb sketch challenge card and on Wednesday with another christmas card using another one of my handmade embellishment.
all it leave me to say is have a lovely crafty weekend, enjoy and craft happy. Ann  

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

A very pretty card Ann, love teh design and pretty arrangement.
Lorraine x