Wednesday 11 May 2016

may the joy of christmas

hello and good morning to all.
i'm back with another christmas card in between my inspiration cards for lili of the valley's face book challenge using a sketch. i hope all the samples from the team are inspiring you all to take the plunge and have ago (there is a link above my tabs to enter via facebook).
back to my card:
well i caved in and bought the beautiful die gilded oval (ldrs) it is gorgeous and for this card i have gone for a white on white-ish design using the last of my embellies (need to make some more). i have used one of the super cute images from lotv: shine a light stamped with black memento ink and my colouring medium is with pro-makers (it was coloured ages ago i found it in my box at the bottom : ) ).


shine a light, christmas, lili of the valley

sadly i cannot list the colours used other than i've die cut it with the oval and dusted the edges of my image with distress ink walnut stain and antique linen.


for my card:
  • i have cut my plain and shimmer card down to size, added double sided tape all around the edge of my plain card. 
  • peeled the tape off, add and rubbed in the white glitter to the adhesive remove the excess. 
  • stamped my sentiments on shimmer card die cut them and added to the right of my card with a slanted angle.
  • my first layer matted onto my base card with double sided tape, second layer mounted with three d foam pads.
  • added my image to the left (should have added 3d foam pads underneath the fancy cut oval too)
  • positioned and fixed my embellishment to the top right hand corner of my card to finish.
onto what i have used:
materials used:

6x6" white card base.
white shimmer and plain card from my stash.
white glitter
stamps: shine a light and christmas sentiments both lotv
ink: memento espresso truffle and tuxedo black
distress ink: walnut stain and antique linen
dies: gilded oval, spellbinders labels eight
embellishment:
dried cones, mullberry flowers, pearl teardrop stems, pearl ribbon, white cheese cloth
tacky-glue and collall glue

a huge thanks to everyone for commenting on my projects i really appreciate and i enjoy reading them,
many thanks for stopping by to visit my blog.

all it leave me to say is have a lovely crafty day, enjoy and craft happy. Ann 

2 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Stunning this is so beautiful what a wonderful die and those floral arrangements are just amazing it's all gorgeous love and hugs Carole x

Lorraine said...

Another beauty Ann. Love the sweet image and pretty floral arrangement
Lorraine x