Wednesday 4 May 2016

mr & mrs

evening to one and all
just popping by with a fairly quick crafty post tonight: a wedding card i have made using one of the beautiful embellishments i have recently made
(if i do say so myself : ) ).
i have created a basic cas styled layered card using patterned papers and plain card from my stash, with some 3d foam to give me a little depth and one of my recently acquired new dies from crafters companion: mr&mrs.


mr & mrs, wedding
i am so please with how this has turned out.

side view 1
 side view 2


onto what i have used:
materials used:

6x6" white card base.
papers (raspberry road mr & mrs) white card from stash.
silver mirri board

dies: 
oval die, mr & mrs sentiment die: crafters companion
embellishment:
dried cones, mullberry flowers, pearl teardrop stems, pearl ribbon, white cheese cloth, white stick-on pearls



a huge thanks to everyone for commenting on my projects i really appreciate them and enjoy reading them,
many thanks for stopping by to visit my blog.
i will be back on monday to share my lili of the valley facebook sketch challenge inspiration with you all (what a mouth full).
i hope all you lotv fans and crafters will join in, lots of lovely prizes to win.
all it leave me to say is have a lovely crafty evening, enjoy and craft happy. Ann  

2 comments:

thecraftycavalier said...

Oooh that's beautiful! Love your embellies - beautifully made. Gorgeous. Hugs, Jayne x

Carole Pollard said...

What a stunning card the design so elegant and loving your hanmade spray it's fabulous so clever love and hugs Carole x