Sunday 26 June 2016

fathers day

just a few cards to share today in reference to last weeks fathers day in the uk.

my first card was made for my father-in law using lili of the valley art pad image (sadly no longer available)
i have fussy cut around him and also used my stamp and stamped an outline on my backing paper using memento espresso truffle and secured him in place (a bit like paper piecing) my top layer is linen card stock and i have stamped my sentiment bottom left hand corner. placed my die and cut out a semi circle which sits over my image. when making a card like this it needs to be done back to front which i usually forget to do (doh me)
card 1.

card two and three i made last year and have been stamped and coloured with my distress ink my stamps are by lili of the valley and are from the vintage boy range i so love using the characters.

card 2.

card 3.


stamps:
Lili of the valley: lick of paint & lazy afternoon
lili of the valley art pad image: retired
papers:
from my stash
card:
6"x6" white card base, 6"x6" kraft base card & 7"x7" white base card
ink: 
 stazon: jet black
memento: espresso truffle
distress re-inkers and pads:
vintage photo, tattered rose, tumbles glass, broken china, antique linen, walnut stain, forest moss, old paper
dies:
spellbinder: circle
joycraft: steampunk cogs & tools
sentiment dies
sundries:
3d foam, finger tape, collall glue
a huge thanks to all the lovelies for commenting on my previous projects i really appreciate and enjoy reading them.
all it leaves me to say is have a lovely crafty day, enjoy and craft happy Ann.

2 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Wonderful set of card they are just amazing love and hugs Carole x

Sue said...

Aww fab cards Ann I love anything LOTV! lol huggles Sue xx