Sunday 19 June 2016

get well soon

welcome to todays share,
today's card is for my stash just in case i need a get well card.
for my card image i have chosen to use my new stamp which is one of the tiny townies from Stampingbella they are just so adorable. again this one of a kind card has been coloured with distress ink, and i've just used a hand full of colours to colour her up.

onto my card:

Penelope has a pencil

close up
flat view
onto what i have used:
stamps:
stampingbella: Penelope has a pencil
papersmooches: sentiment sampler
stempleglede: heart flourishes
paper:
lemoncraft: house of roses
card:
6x6" white card base
ink: 
stazon: timber brown
memento: espresso truffle
distress re-inkers and pads:
vintage photo, tattered rose, festive berries, shaded lilac, gathered twigs, antique linen, walnut stain
dies:
joycraft: fleur de lys square
embellishments:
wild orchid: sweet heart blossom
sundires:
3d foam, finger tape, collall glue

a huge thanks to all the lovelies for commenting on my previous projects i really appreciate and enjoy reading them.
all it leaves me to say is have a lovely crafty day, enjoy and craft happy and thanks for visiting. Ann.

4 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Delightful card its a fabulous design Love and hugs Carole x

Sue said...

Hi Ann, this is a beautiful card (one of my favourite images). Your colouring is exquisite and I love your pretty card design.
Sue...xxx

crafthappyann said...

your so sweet Carole, thanks. Ann.x

crafthappyann said...

thanks Sue, i love all the townies and up-town girls i can't pick a fav and my wish list is growing bigger just need a bank balance to match. lol. Ann.x