Sunday 5 June 2016

granddaughter 18th

hi and happy Sunday to everyone.
another little share with you all this morning a card i've made for my friends granddaughter i hope that she likes her card as much as i do.
well onto my card:
for this special celebratory card i've gone for muted/dulled down kind of grungy look using pink tones for my colour choice, hopefully i've lifted the look of the card by using white edging on all my layers.
my image choice for this celebratory card is:
Bree loves buttercream by Stamping Bella (i so adore the tiny townies).
and here she is in all her glory:


stamping bella, Bree loves buttercream

side view

side view

close up
i've kept my layering simple, but i must admit i was very tempted to grunge/rough all of the edges but i'm glad i didn't.
onto what i have used:

stamps:
stampng bella: Bree loves buttercream including sentiment
various sentiment stamps
paper:
raspberry road pressed in time, white card, silver mirri board
card:
6x6" white card base
ink: 
archival ink: coffee
memento: espresso truffle
distress re-inkers and pads:
vintage photo, tattered rose, spun sugar, aged mahogany, antique linen, walnut stain
dies:
numbers
embellishments:
large paper rose, woc: miniature sweetheart blossom, pearl ribbon, lace.
acetate strip

a huge thanks to all the lovelies for commenting on my previous projects i really appreciate and enjoy reading them.
all it leaves me to say is have a lovely crafty day, enjoy and craft happy Ann.

2 comments:

Chicca said...

Oh Ann so cute ! I'm love it and love the soft color ! Molto bella davvero !

Sue said...

Awww Ann this is such a lovely card and I adore the sort colours you have used! huggles Sue x