Tuesday 28 June 2016

have a fairy happy birthday & bellarific friday challenge

hi, good morning and welcome to my share today.
well i have decided to take the plunge and link today's card to a challenge so bear-with as i've not got a clue what i'm doing. eeek.
but if it all fails i'll just dust myself down and try again.

onto my card and the challenge with stamping bella: bellarific friday add glitter or bling 1st july
i've stamped Faith the Fairy (stazon timber) and the sentiments (memento espresso truffle) and i've coloured her with my distress ink (i think i'm obsessed with this medium).
i've coloured the edge of my image layer with distress ink before i have stamped the background and my flourishes and i've covered various bits and bobs with glitter, embossing powder and sparkly pen, it's all twinkly and lush. grunged all my image edges. coloured my woc roses with spun sugar before i have glittered them all with glamour dust, added sakura gelly roll pen to the dress, crown and the embossed edge of my die cut. to finish off i have matted and layered my image onto black cardstock with finger tape and then added it to my base card with 3d foam.

Bellarific Friday: add glitter or bling

side view

flat view

glittery sparkly dress

onto what i have used:

stamps:
stampingbella: faith the fairy
Lili of the valley: fairy birthday sentiment
kaisercraft: flourish background
stempleglede: grunge flourish hearts
paper:
card from my stash
card:
6"x6" white card base
ink: 
 stazon: timber brown
memento: espresso truffle
distress re-inkers and pads:
spun sugar, antique linen, walnut stain
dies:
from my haul
sundries:
3d foam, finger tape, sakura gelly roll: clear star, glamour dust: crystal, wow: pink sherbert
woc: mulberry roses

a huge thanks to all the lovelies for commenting on my previous projects i really appreciate and enjoy reading them.
all it leaves me to say is have a lovely crafty day, enjoy and craft happy Ann.

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Oh she looks gorgeous Ann, beautiful soft colouring and pretty flowers.
Lorraine x