Thursday 7 July 2016

on your special day 21st............

hi everyone,
just popping in to share my latest project with you all.
i've coloured up my super cute image from stampingbella: Opal the Optimist with my copics (it seams like ages since i last picked them up and coloured with them).
here's my card (sadly the colours of the papers don't show up very well):

bellarific friday, mojobella sketch #14

and i'm playing along with stampingbella's bellarific friday: mojobella sketch #14 8th July.
and here are a couple more angles of my project:



onto what i have use:
stamps:
stampingbella: opal the optimist
Lili of the valley: circular sentiment stamps
card:
6"x6"" white card base.
papers:
from my stash
dies:
tonic: circle 
number die
ink:
memento: espresso truffle 
distress ink pad: tattered rose & spun sugar
  copic markers: 
skin: e000, e00, e04, e11, e21
hair: e41, e43, e44, e47
dressrv91, rv95, rv 99, b00, b60, c0
bottle: g94, g99, yg63, bg90, bg93
bubbly: y21, y26
sundries:
3d foam, finger tape, stick-on bling and sakura gelly roll: clear star
a huge thanks to the lovelies for commenting on my projects i really appreciate and enjoy reading them, welcome to my new followers and many thanks for stopping by to visit my blog.
all it leaves me to say is have a lovely crafty day, enjoy and craft happy. Ann. 

1 comment:

Carole Pollard said...

Wonderful this is such a sweet card and what a gorgeous stamp as well love it Love and hugs Carole x