Sunday 9 October 2016

stroppy boy

Christmas present

well i'm back with another share for the challenge and you can't have one without the other and i'm using stroppy boy - Christmas present today isn't he fab he just reminds me of my grandsons lol.
again i've kept it simple and i hope we have encouraged you all to join in lili of the valleys october challenge.

here is my card:

i just love the sentiments.
just a simple matt and layered card.
onto what i have used:
6x6" card base
daler rowney: fine grain-heavy weight paper
paper from my stash
silver miri card
spellbinder dies
memento: espresso truffle
distress re-inkers as listed

colours used: antique linen, faded jeans, iced spruce, walnut stain
lili of the valleys challenge finishes on Sunday the 15th October at 6:00pm uk time. you can add your card via their facebook events page or e mail lucy@liliofthevalley.co.uk good luck everyone. facebook challenge

a huge thanks to all the lovelies for commenting on my previous projects i really appreciate and enjoy reading them and a warm welcome to my new followers.

all it leaves me to say is have a lovely crafty day, enjoy and craft happy Ann.
thanks for stopping by.  

1 comment:

Sue said...

Hi Ann, this is a beautiful card. I love that image and your gorgeous delicate colouring looks amazing.
Sue...xxx