Thursday 5 January 2017

happy new year

happy new year everyone popping in today with one of my latest projects in conjunction with lili of the valley's January facebook challenge: anything goes
I hope you are all up to having a go, nice and easy to start the year off.
here is my project:


what I have used
6x6" white base card
paper and white card from my stash
various dies
stamps: lili of the valley three kind mice, it's time to party and Christmas sentiments
ink:
memento espresso truffle
distress ink: walnut stain, broken china
copic markers
mouse: w7: 5: 3: 1: 0
bottle: g99: yg67: 63

all it leaves to say now is:
have a lovely day, enjoy and craft happy. Ann
thanks for stopping by

2 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

So lovely I love the pretty pastel shade on this gorgeous card Love and hugs Carole x

EmmaT said...

Wonderful card. Emma