Wednesday 25 January 2017

Mr & Mrs

hi everyone just popping in tonight to share another of my makes using one of the soon to be release lili of the valley stamps.
I have the digi version of the big day and for my card I've flipped the image I'm so happy with my project I can't stop smiling.

my card:


I've gone pastel pink and I've also been messing with the photo enhancers on my pc.
my project this evening has been coloured up with copic markers
another angle of my card:


New digi products available at Lili of the Valley super cute printable pre coloured digi sheets. ideal for crafter on the go.

on to what I have used:
7x7" white base card
super smooth stamping card
paper and card from my stash
various dies
pink satin ribbon
stick-on pearls
acetate
sakura gelly roll pen
copic's:
skin: e00: 000: 04: 11: 21
hair: e21: 25: 29
dress: c1: 3: b60: bv20: 31
suit: c1: 3: 5: 7: 10

all it leaves me to say is: have a lovely evening, enjoy and craft happy. Ann
thanks for stopping by.  

2 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Stunning so elegany just loving this new stamp need to get the pennies out Love and hugs Carole x

Sue said...

I love everything LOTV Ann and your card is stunning huggles Sue xxx