Saturday 25 February 2017

a whole year more incrediblerer

 good morning everyone, 
I'm back today to share another card creation
I've been on a bit of a bellathon creating various cards using my stamps from
Stampingbella

today I'm sharing a birthday card and my colour combination is a little different for me. I've coloured this cutie with my distress ink and I love the finished result.



I have used Bree loves buttercream and I have done a little decoupage with the birthday cake.

heres what I have used:
6x6" white base card
dies:
spellbinder
stamps:
stamping bella: Bree loves butter cream
papers:
lemon craft
embellies:
wild orchid
ink:
stazon: timber brown
memento: espresso truffle
distress ink:
spun sugar, vintage photo, tattered rose, antique linen, walnut stain, twisted citron
sakura gelly roll pens.

just would like to say: thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day and craft happy. Ann


1 comment:

Carole Pollard said...

Loving this the colour is just gorgeous and fab colouring I always love the look of distress ink I think its gives a softer look than the alcohol pens love and hugs Carole x