Sunday, 19 March 2017

first blog-a-versary

hi and good morning crafty friends.

firstly showing you a little preview of my spotlight projects for the next six days and I'd also like to give a warm welcome to Wendy, thanks for joining me on my crafty journey.


back to todays blog:
well would you believe it it's been a year since I first dipped my toes into the
blog-land ocean.
I must say I have been overwhelmed at the response from the projects I have shared and blessed that some of you have joined me on my crafty journey.

so to celebrate my first milestone I have a little candy to give away to a lucky crafter


three rubber stamps from lili of the valleys latest launch

all you need to do is:
1. be a follower
2. add your link

candy closes at 17:00 hrs GMT 25th march
thanks and good luck

 over the next six days I will be sharing some of lili of the valley's male images from my stamp haul in celebration as I so love to create with them and I have to say I've neglected them recently.

winners of the blog-a-versary candy will be announced shortly after at 18:00 hrs GMT

good luck, have a lovely day, enjoy and craft happy. Ann




No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking time to visit my little crafty patch. Ann