Thursday 2 March 2017

happy birthday, relax unwind & drink wine


good morning crafty friends.
well today is day seven of my colouring bellathon and for my last card in this little fest I've gone back to Edna needs a martini.
I hope I have inspired you with my offerings on colouring with distress ink. I have to say I have enjoyed myself so much and you never know you may pick up a brush and have a go yourself.
there are lots of tutorials out there but my knowledge started with distress ink class over at kit and clowder.
my style has changed as you can see below, as much I love the grungy distressed aged look created by Tracey Payne, Debbie Dolphin, Diane Adamski etc. I love all my current soft coloured creations.



onto what I have used:
6x6" white card base
papers:
kanban (can't remember the name)
dark grey shimmer paper,
Fabriano5 water colour card
white card
stamps:
stampingbella: edna needs a martini
lotv: tags
crafters companion: scruffy little cat sentiments
ink:
memento: espresso truffle
stazon: timber brown
distress ink:
vintage photo, tattered rose, worn lipstick, candied apple, festive berries, hickory smoke, forest moss
embellies:
pink ribbon
sakura and atyou glitter pens


look out for my next six days of colouring and card making using Lili of the valley's male images coming soon.
thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day and craft happy. Ann

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Very very nice love how you did it!!!! Great job