Thursday 30 March 2017

happy birthday

hi and good morning everyone
I'm back today sharing another of the fab retro images from Lili of the valley using Capri pants and she has been coloured with my copic markers.


I hope all the samples that we have shared have wet your appetites with something different from 
lili of the valley

onto what I have used:

6x6" white base card
super smooth stamping card
white card
papers from my stash
ink:
memento: espresso truffle
copic markers:
dies:
little darlings: gilded ovals
embellies:
lace, stick on pearls, ribbon

thanks for stopping by
have a lovely day, enjoy and craft happy. Ann

4 comments:

Lorraine said...

She looks fabulous.
Lorraine x

Carole Pollard said...

Love this it looks fab on that die looking forward to the new release Love and hugs Carole x

Sue said...

Stunning card Ann and I can't wait for these images to be available!!! sorry I haven't been visiting for awhile but health issues have got in the way mine and hubbies..take care and huggles Sue xxx

Anne said...

Adorable Ann, I like this image and the gingham papers go really well

Anne x