Wednesday 12 April 2017

Celebrate

hi everyone and good morning
another quick post today using another of my bella's and I just love this gal.


I've created another cas card using Edna needs a martini Stamp and die.
and today I'm giving a shout out to kit and clowder on-line colouring classes from whom I have learned a great deal. 

what I have used:
6x6" white base card
make it colour: blending cardstock 
paper:from my stash
ink:
memento: espresso truffle
copic markers:
dress: b12, 14, 16,24
hair: c1, 3, 5, 7, 9
wings: bg000, 01 and atyou glitter pen
flower: r32, 56, rv66
atyou glitter pens
stick on pearls coloured with b16
sentiment stamp: paper smooches
3d foam

thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day and craft happy. Ann


2 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Love her she's just fab a great card Love and hugs Carole x

Sarah said...

Edna is such a fun character and you have showcased her beautifully xx