Saturday 10 June 2017

happy birthday

good morning everyone 
thanks for stopping by and visiting my share for today
I have a cute birthday card that's in-conjuction with Lili of the valley's Facebook challenge titled:
"Summer"
 for more info on how to join in click the link:


and here is my DC contribution I have used midsummers night


I have coloured this little cutie up with distress ink
here is what I've used:
6x6" white base card
papers:
fabriano5 water colour paper
lemon craft papers
stamps:
Lili of the valley: midsummer night and circular sentiment
Lavinia stamps: fairy script background
inks:
memento: espresso truffle
distress re-inkers:
broken china, fossilised amber, spun sugar, walnut stain, vintage photo, aged mahogany, antique linen, tattered rose.
sakura glitter pens
wild orchid roses
pink satin ribbon 

I do hope that you will join in with this months Facebook challenge.

welcome to any new followers 
all it leaves me to say now is:
have a lovely day, enjoy and craft happy. Ann


No comments: