Wednesday 14 June 2017

just to say

good morning and welcome to my share for today

this is my second DC creation in conjunction with Lili of the Valley's Facebook challenge titled
"Summer" 

for my card I have chosen to create a cas card and I have used one of the new release stamps Alice-ice cream and I have coloured her with prismacolor pencils (a new addition to my colouring medium). lots still to learn.


I hope you will join us for this challenge as always Lili of the Valley are offering some lovely prizes.

here's what I have used:
6x6" white base card
paper from my stash
dies:
tonic circles
Marianne (can't remember the name)
stamps:
all Lili of the valley
Alice-ice cream
wavy sentiments
sketchy wishes
ink:
memento: espresso truffle
prismacolor pencils:
white, eggshell, light peach, peach, burnt orchid, hot pink, pink, light green, dark green, cobalt turquoise.
pink satin ribbon
stick on gems.

thanks for visiting my page.
have a lovely day, enjoy and craft happy. Ann

2 comments:

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

This is so cute Pam, I love the way the bunny ears are done, they make the card pop. Hugs Debbie x

Lorraine said...

She looks very pretty in pink and I love the cas design too
Lorraine x