Thursday 24 August 2017

merry Christmas take two


good morning everyone
welcome to merry Christmas take two using some of the techniques from my newly acquired inkyliclious winter cabin bauble kit but for this one I have chosen to use a different winter cabin stamp and I've not used the stencil.
for this card I have stamped and embossed my image and sentiments rather than the process I went through with my previous share.
but I have to say the jury is still out on this one.

here is what I have used:
6x6" white base card
black card
dies:
spellbinder square and label
stamps:
inkyliclious 
lili of the valley: sentiment and snowflake
sakura gel pen: white and glitter pen
ink:
color box: frost white
embossing powder:
wow: opaque bright white

thanks for stopping by
have a super day, enjoy and craft happy. Ann


1 comment:

Carole Pollard said...

love this design it looks so classy Love and hugs Carole x