Thursday 31 August 2017

reveal day

welcome to today's share
my room reveal
I am pleased to say we have moved back into our bedroom but there are still a few things that need to be added like wardrobes (still can't make my mind up) but for now I love my chic (to me) bedroom.
so again I'd like to thank: Ian, Adrian (my son), Dave (plumbing work) Kenny, Jimmy (plastering), Matt (electrical) and Andrew (flooring and ballestrade )






the bedding and curtains are by Dorma
the next stage of the room renovation will be adding
wardrobes, unit/cupboards, table lamps and t.v. 
but that will be when funds allow lol

but for now I'm happy with my dream room.
thanks for stopping by 
have a fab day, now to get back to crafting. Ann

2 comments:

Chriss America Real said...

Hi Girl,

I am a new follower, please follow me back if you like. While you're there, please enter to win the two prizes I am giving away!

Hugs,
Chriss
www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

Sue said...

Fabulous Ann! and definitely chic huggles Sue xx