Tuesday 17 October 2017

congratulations: Mr & Mrs


hi crafters and welcome to my share for today

whilst in full swing of decorating candles for Christmas (and I have a few more to do) I thought I would add a curve ball and do a wedding candle using a fabulous stamp from Stampingbella. 
it's first time outing for the adorable Brett and Brenda get married
and I'm sure I will turn to this stamp again and again.

here's a list of some of the things I have used:
tissue paper
heat gun
ivory chapel candle 180/80mm
mr & mrs die
stamp: brett and Brenda get married
ink:
memento espresso truffle
copic markers:
skin: e00, 04, 11, 21
dress: b93, 91, blender
suit: c9, 7, 5, 3, 1
flowers: r89, 59, 56, rv66, g24, 94
hair: e44, 43, 41, 29, 25, 21
white satin ribbon
guipure

thanks for stopping by
all it leaves me to say now is:
have a lovely day, enjoy and craft happy. Ann


3 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Love this candle it's gorgeous hugs Carole x

Marilyn said...

Another gorgeous and pretty candle! I know I said the other one was the prettiest I'd seen but I have to take that back... they are both fabulous and so pretty.

Brawny x said...

Fabulous candle x