Sunday 8 October 2017

have a lovely birthday


good morning crafters sorry it's been a while since my last post

popping in today using one the first Lili of the valley stamps I bought back in 2012 it was part of a set for girls this little cutie is called:
new hat
and has been coloured with distress ink.

some of the things I have used:
6x6" white base card
fabriano5 water colour card
paper from my stash
dies:
little darlings fancy rectangles
heart banner
ink:
memento espresso truffle
distress ink:
vintage photo, spun sugar, aged mahogany, weathered wood, antique linen, pumice stone
sakura glitter pen.

thanks for stopping by
enjoy your day and craft happy, Ann



4 comments:

Lynne said...

A gorgeous card, I love the grey and pink colour scheme and your colouring is brilliant x

crafthappyann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
crafthappyann said...

thank you so much Lynne

Chriss America Real said...

This card is just so pretty! I love the background paper you used and that heart banner.

Hugs,

Chriss