Wednesday 25 October 2017

merry Christmas one of a kind candle


hi and good morning crafters
popping in with another ooak candle gift using the simply adorable dropping the shopping from
and for this candle I have added my image as part of the embellishments rather than adding the image to the candle.
the image has been coloured with prisma colour pencils. 
skills for colouring with pencils is all thanks to the lovely Alyce over at 
her on-line classes are amazing.

here's a little close up of the image.


my list of lovely things I have used:
stamps:
lili of the valley
just rite: grand Christmas sentiments
dies:
spellbinder
Christmas tree not known
ink:
memento espresso truffle
colour medium:
prisma color pencils
bits & bobs:
sakura glitter pen
embellies & ribbons from my stash
170/100 ivory chapel candle

before I sign off 
I'd like to give a shout out to Cathy and Beverley, welcome Ladies to my crafty patch

join me again soon for my next share
thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day and craft happy. Ann





3 comments:

Guida Machado said...

So beautiful!!!
Hugs,
Guida

Sarah said...

This is gorgeous Ann xx

Brawny x said...

Gorgeous creation x