Tuesday 12 December 2017

Merry Christmas - Teddy & Caragh Aoife





good morning crafters and welcome to my share for today

I'm sharing the final two cards I have created for my friend and I hope all the recipients enjoy them.
I must admit when Sue asked me to make her dog a Christmas card last year I thought she was having me on but I made her a card and this year Sue returned and asked me to make 2 birthday and 5 Christmas cards for her friends pooches how could i refuse.
as you can see I have pretty much stuck to the same/similar style for all 5 cards and I chose who's name adorned each card.
all my cards are 6x6" white base cards, a few dies, a cute image and they have all been painted with distress ink.
leading to the Christmas celebrations:
I hope you are all in the throws of preparing for Christmas I just need to pick up a few more pressies. thankfully I'm not the Christmas chef this year all I am making is the pudding: Sticky toffee pud has been requested so I need to check out James Martin's recipe as thats the best one I've tried so far.

all it leaves to say now is:
thanks for popping by, enjoy your day and craft happy. Ann

No comments: