Sunday 4 March 2018

happy birthday

good morning crafters
as my zodiac bella fest draws to a close (only two more to do)
i'd like to share another card with you today using:
Pisces
and also welcome Christine to my crafty patch

my completed card



i have tried to keep it cas but as always i have added a little extra lol

i love my glitter pens lol

colouring has been done with distress ink and sparkles added using my sakura glitter pens.

goodies used:
stamps - stampingbella: Pisces from dies to die for, bubbles: tiny townie mermaid set, justrite: grand birthday sentiment and happy birthday from my stash.
papers/card - white 6x6" card base, fabriano5, designer paper: lili of the valley (retired)
dies - LDRS: stitched oval, magnolia: seaweed
embellies -  shimmer green stick on gems.

colouring medium:
ink - memento: espresso truffle, distress re-inkers, walnut stain distress pen.
skin - vintage photo
hair - mermaid lagoon, twisted citron, sakura glitter pen
top - mermaid lagoon, twisted citron, sakura glitter pens
skirt - mermaid lagoon, sakura glitter pen.
tail - mermaid lagoon, twisted citron, sakura glitter pens
star fish - fosilized amber, scattered straw, sakura glitter pen


well thats all for today as i'm off to Sincerely yours Craft fair in Liegh later this morning, and i'm looking forward to picking up some more craft goodies.

join me again soon.
thanks for popping by, enjoy your day and craft happy. Ann

6 comments:

Chris said...

Hi Ann
I came across your blog the other day whilst visiting LOTV, your colouring is amazing and your cards are beautiful.
Chris xx

Carole Pollard said...

Just gorgeous another amazing design. I'm sad you only have two left I've loved these stamps and all your lovely designs Love and hugs Carole x

Chriss America Real said...

This card is just so lovely and delicate ! I love the fall colors that you used . My dad was a Pisces .

Hugs,

Chriss

crafthappyann said...

thanks Carole

crafthappyann said...

thanks Chriss

crafthappyann said...

thanks for your lovely comments Christine.