Thursday 15 March 2018

happy birthday

good morning everyone and welcome to my share for today.
i'm currently on a fella fest creating various card projects using masculine stamps from lili of the valley and today i have another male card using Oliver texting

here's my card


 my card today has been kept very simple, stamped and coloured image using distress re-inkers, a little die cutting, a dusting of distress ink around the image and fish-tale banners and they have been highlighted with my sakura glitter pens.


goodies used:
stamps - Oliver texting and sentiments: lili of the valley.
papers/card - white 7x7" card base, fabriano5, designer paper: cartbella, well-travelled
dies - MFT: Fish-tale banner 


colouring medium:
ink - memento: espresso truffle, distress re-inkers, walnut stain distress pen.
skin - vintage photo, 
top - old paper 
jeans - faded jeans
sneakers - festive berries, victorian velvet, candied apple, antique linen
phone - weathered wood, sakura glitter pen

thanks for taking time out to visit my blog.
all it leaves me to say now is:
join me again soon, enjoy your day and craft happy. Ann

shopping links included




No comments: