Saturday 28 April 2018

anniversary card

good morning crafty friends
today i have a anniversary card to share using one of my favourite stamps brands
i'm so lucky i have a huge stash of their rubber and clear stamps and i hope one day (soon) they will return.
i had set myself some colouring practice recently with my prismacolor pencils and this was the last stamped image i had completed and when i sat back and looked at my colouring i had no idea what papers i was going to use to compliment my image let alone the card. 
but then i remembered i had bought some papers a few weeks ago thinking (whilst in the range) mmmm they are pretty (not my normal colours) and thankfully they fit the bill.

my completed card.  they are an adorable couple


i have to thank Alyce over at kit and clowder for her colouring classes and monthly classes without which i don't think i could do justice to my images (don't get me wrong i still have lots to learn) pop over and have a look you never know it could be what you are looking for.
and i love love love how this has turned out.

here's what i have used to create my card:
stamp - anniversary surprise: lili of the valley, sentiments from: Stamping all day (Nicky Lorch), background stamp: lili of the valley 
papers/card - white 7"x7" card base, strathmore 400 series pencil paper, designer paper: first edition: mulberry kisses, white card & ivory shimmer card
dies - spellbinder & joy craft
dusky pink satin ribbon
flat-back stick on pearls

colouring medium:
ink - memento: espresso truffle, prismacolor pencils, sakura glitter pen.

join me again soon for my next project.
thanks for stopping by, enjoy your weekend and craft happy. Ann

some shopping/web links included.


1 comment:

Carole Pollard said...

Just love this its fabulous and one of my favourite LOTV stamps as well Love and hugs Carole x