Saturday 19 May 2018

birthday wishes

hi and good morning crafters
well the weekend is upon us again and i'm popping by today to share
my latest birthday card using a pre-coloured image that's been fussy cut and dusted with distress ink on the edges.
i have also used a number of my fav dies to embellish this quick card.

my card



here's what i've used 

stamp - lili of the valley sentiment stamp & background stamp.
image - lili of the valley pre colour image.
papers/card - white 6"x 6" card base, designer paper: from my stash: first edition: wanderlust & white card
dies - ldrs, mft, joycraft and marianne dies
pink satin ribbon
ink - memento: espresso truffle & distress ink antique linen.

welcome to any new followers i hope you enjoy my shares

all it leaves me to say now is:
thanks for stopping by, enjoy the weekend and craft happy. Ann


1 comment:

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty I love the dies you have used brilliant.Love and hugs Carole x