Sunday 6 May 2018

happy birthday - 60th

good morning crafters
back to share a special birthday for a work colleague who turns 60 today.
Happy birthday Brian.

colouring on my project today is all thanks to my monthly pencil class freebie from
(colour choices only)
i have used an alternative image from lili of the valley
this is: under the bonnet (available as a digi)

my card


i have to say i so enjoyed colouring my image and i'm pleased as punch how it's all turned out.

couple of close-ups

                              

i decided to make my image 3d using lots of foam tape behind to lift the image off the card.

here's what i have used on my card:
stamp - under the bonnet: lili of the valley, sentiments from: justrite, grand birthday sentiments
papers/card - white 7"x 7" card base, strathmore 400 series pencil paper, designer paper: lotv paper pads, tim holtz and craft card.
dies - mft & un-branded


colouring medium:
ink - memento: espresso truffle, distress ink: walnut stain, prismacolor pencils.

join me again soon for my next project.
thanks for stopping by, enjoy your day and craft happy. Ann

some shopping/web links included.




No comments: